A COMMUNITY OF ENCOURAGEMENT IN GRACE AND HOPE
Forward is a relaxed environment with passionate worship and friendly people. Our practical approach to Christian living emphasizes what Jesus accomplished rather than what we can do for God. We place Jesus above all else. We’re on a journey to experience our true identities under this New Covenant that is made sure in the blood of Jesus. It’s the kindness of God that causes people to change their minds and behaviors, we believe by focusing on God’s kindness you will find wholeness through His love.
At Forward, you will:
- Always experience worship that’s focused on Jesus and his finished work
- Leave church encouraged and inspired to trust God
- Be set free from religious performance
- Be built up in your identity under the New Covenant
- Better understand the finished work of Jesus Christ
- Always be reminded that God loves you and He is for you
II Corinthians 5:18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, 19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. 21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.